Bank of Baroda (Botswana) Ltd. (BOB Botswana) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, India.
It was established in 2001 and has four branches in Botswana: Gaborone, Francistown, Palapye, and G-West.
BOB Botswana offers a wide range of banking services to individuals and businesses, including retail banking, corporate banking, and treasury services.
Bank Services Offered at Bank Of Baroda Botswana
BOB Botswana offers a variety of banking services to its customers, including:
- Retail Banking: Personal banking accounts, savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposit accounts, debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, mobile banking, and more.
- Corporate Banking: Commercial banking accounts, corporate loans and advances, overdrafts, trade finance, cash management services, and more.
- Treasury Services: Foreign exchange services, interest rate hedging products, and more.
Location of Bank Of Baroda Botswana
BOB Botswana has four branches in Botswana, located in:
- Gaborone: Plot 14456, PO Box 216 ADD, POST NET KGALE VIEW G-West, Gaborone Industrial, Gaborone, Botswana
- Francistown: Plot 18679 (23) Madiba Center, Palapye, Botswana
- Palapye: Plot 18679 (23) Madiba Center, Palapye, Botswana
- G-West: Plot 14456, PO Box 216 ADD, POST NET KGALE VIEW G-West, Gaborone Industrial, Gaborone, Botswana
Bank Of Baroda Botswana Hours of Operation
The hours of operation for BOB Botswana branches are as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Bank Of Baroda Botswana Phone Number
The phone number for BOB Botswana is +267 318 8878 or +267 393 3775. You can also fax the BOB Botswana branch on +267 318 8879.
BOB Botswana is a leading bank in Botswana that offers a wide range of banking services to individuals and businesses.
It is known for its customer-centric approach and its commitment to providing innovative and convenient banking solutions.