Keeping track of your finances is essential for making informed financial decisions. One way to stay on top of your spending is to regularly download your ASB Bank statement.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps on how to download your ASB Bank statement. We will also answer some frequently asked questions about ASB Bank statements.
How do I download my ASB Bank statement?
There are two ways to download your ASB Bank statement:
1. Through FastNet Classic internet banking
- Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking.
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Select Documents from the drop-down menu.
- In the Document Centre, filter statements by choosing a time period, document type, and/or filtering by account.
- Select the statement you want to download.
- Click on the Download button.
2. Through the ASB Mobile app
- Log in to the ASB Mobile app.
- Select the account you want to view the statement for.
- Tap on the More tab.
- Select Statements.
- Choose the statement you want to download.
- Tap on the Download button.
What file format are ASB Bank statements downloaded in?
ASB Bank statements are downloaded in PDF format. This is a standard file format that can be opened with most PDF readers.
How far back can I download my ASB Bank statements?
You can download ASB Bank statements for up to seven years.
Can I download my ASB Bank statements in a different format?
No, ASB Bank statements can only be downloaded in PDF format.