Bank of Baroda (BOB) is one of the leading public sector banks in India, offering a wide range of banking products and services to its customers, including deposit accounts.
BOB offers a variety of deposit accounts to suit the needs of different customers, with competitive interest rates.
Types of deposit accounts offered by BOB
BOB offers a variety of deposit accounts, including:
- Savings accounts: Savings accounts are ideal for customers who need a basic account to deposit their money and earn interest.
- Current accounts: Current accounts are ideal for customers who need a high-volume transaction account.
- Fixed deposit accounts: Fixed deposit accounts are ideal for customers who want to save money for a specific purpose and earn a higher interest rate.
- Recurring deposit accounts: Recurring deposit accounts are ideal for customers who want to save money on a regular basis and earn interest.
The current Bank Of Baroda Deposit Rates
The current deposit rates offered by BOB are as follows:
|Account type||Interest rate|
|Savings account||2.75% – 4.00%|
|Fixed deposit account (1 year)||6.50% – 7.00%|
|Fixed deposit account (2 years)||6.75% – 7.25%|
|Fixed deposit account (3 years)||7.00% – 7.50%|
|Fixed deposit account (5 years)||7.25% – 7.75%|
|Recurring deposit account||6.00% – 6.50%|
How to open a deposit account with BOB?
To open a deposit account with BOB, you can visit any BOB branch and submit the required documentation.
You will also need to make a minimum deposit, which varies depending on the type of account you choose.
Benefits of opening a deposit account with BOB
There are a number of benefits to opening a deposit account with BOB, including:
- Competitive interest rates: BOB offers competitive interest rates on its deposit accounts.
- Variety of accounts to choose from: BOB offers a variety of deposit accounts to suit the needs of different customers.
- Convenient banking: BOB has a large network of branches and ATMs across India, making it easy to access your money.
- Safe and secure: BOB is a safe and secure bank, and your money is fully protected.