Bank of Baroda (BOB) is one of the largest public sector banks in India, with over 9,500 branches and 10,400 ATMs across the country.
BOB also has a strong international presence, with over 107 branches in about 24 countries.
Despite its large size and reach, BOB is not without its share of complaints. Like any other bank, BOB is susceptible to fraud, errors, and poor customer service.
What are the most common Bank of Baroda complaints?
The most common Bank of Baroda complaints include:
- Fraud: Unauthorized transactions, ATM skimming, and phishing scams are some of the most common types of fraud that BOB customers experience.
- Errors: Incorrect account balances, missing transactions, and incorrect charges are some of the most common errors that BOB customers experience.
- Poor customer service: Long wait times, rude staff, and difficulty resolving issues are some of the most common customer service complaints that BOB customers make.
How can I file a complaint with Bank of Baroda?
There are a few different ways to file a complaint with BOB:
- Online: You can file a complaint online through the BOB website.
- Phone: You can call BOB customer care at +91 22 6630 3000 to file a complaint.
- Branch visit: You can visit your nearest BOB branch and speak to a branch manager or customer service representative to file a complaint.
What will happen after I file a complaint with Bank of Baroda?
Once you have filed a complaint with BOB, a customer service representative will investigate the issue and get back to you within a few days.
If BOB finds that the complaint is justified, it will take steps to resolve the issue and compensate you for any losses that you have incurred.
If you are a Bank of Baroda customer and you have a complaint, do not hesitate to file it. BOB has a process in place for handling complaints, and it is committed to resolving customer issues quickly and fairly.