Bank Of Baroda is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
It is the third largest commercial bank in India by assets. Bank Of Baroda has a presence in 24 countries, including New Zealand.
There are currently two Bank Of Baroda branches in New Zealand, both of which are located in Auckland.
How to find Bank Of Baroda branches near you in New Zealand
There are a few different ways to find Bank Of Baroda branches near you in New Zealand:
- Use the Bank Of Baroda branch locator: The Bank Of Baroda website has a branch locator that you can use to find the nearest branch to you. To use the branch locator, simply enter your address or zip code and select the “Search” button.
- Use a search engine: You can also use a search engine, such as Google or Bing, to find Bank Of Baroda branches near you. To do this, simply type “Bank Of Baroda branches near me” into the search bar and press “Enter”.
- Ask a Bank Of Baroda representative: If you are unsure where the nearest Bank Of Baroda branch is located, you can ask a bank representative for assistance. You can contact a bank representative by phone, email, or chat.
Bank Of Baroda branches in New Zealand
Bank Of Baroda has two branches in New Zealand, both of which are located in Auckland:
- Bank Of Baroda Dominion Road Branch
- Address: 114 Dominion Road, Mount Eden, Auckland 1024, New Zealand.
- Phone: +64 9 632 1140
- Bank Of Baroda Featherston Street Branch
- Address: 55 Featherston Street, Wellington 6011.
- Phone: +64 (4) 471 0196
Services offered by Bank Of Baroda branches in New Zealand
Bank Of Baroda branches in New Zealand offer a variety of services, including:
- Personal banking services, such as savings and checking accounts, debit cards, and credit cards.
- Business banking services, such as commercial loans, business accounts, and merchant services.
- Wealth management services, such as investment planning and retirement planning.