Your Bank of Baroda account number is a unique identifier that is assigned to you when you open your account. It is used to identify your account and to process transactions.
Your account number is important, so it is important to know where to find it and how to use it.
What is a Bank of Baroda account number?
Your Bank of Baroda account number is a 14-digit number that is printed on your passbook, debit card, and checkbook. It is also displayed when you log in to your online or mobile banking account.
The account number is divided into three parts:
- The first four digits are the branch code. This identifies the branch where your account is held.
- The next five digits are the account number. This is a unique identifier for your account within the branch.
- The last five digits are the check digit. This is used to verify the accuracy of the account number.
How to find your Bank of Baroda account number
There are a few different ways to find your Bank of Baroda account number:
- Look on your passbook, debit card, or checkbook.
- Log in to your online or mobile banking account and look for your account number.
- Call Bank of Baroda customer support and ask for your account number.
How to use your Bank of Baroda account number
Your Bank of Baroda account number can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Depositing and withdrawing money at a Bank of Baroda ATM or branch.
- Transferring money to other Bank of Baroda accounts or to accounts at other banks.
- Paying bills online or by phone.
- Setting up direct deposit for your paycheck or other income.
- Writing checks.