Setting up an ASB Bank Xero feed is a great way to automate your accounting and save time. When you set up a feed, your ASB Bank transactions will be automatically imported into Xero every day.
This means that you won’t have to manually enter your transactions, and you’ll always have an up-to-date view of your finances.
How to set up an ASB Bank Xero feed
To set up an ASB Bank Xero feed, you’ll need to:
- Log in to your ASB Bank FastNet Classic or FastNet Business online banking account.
- Go to Administration > Client > Accounting Set Up.
- Select Xero from the drop-down menu.
- Tick the accounts that you want to feed to Xero.
- Confirm that you’re happy for ASB to send your information to Xero.
- Click OK.
- You’ll then be taken to a Xero authentication screen. This lets Xero confirm your identity before adding account feeds, and lets you link your ASB accounts to the right Xero accounts. Log in with your Xero details.
- Select the Xero organisation and the Xero bank account to assign to each feed.
- Click Connect.
How long does it take for my ASB Bank Xero feed to start working?
Once you’ve set up your ASB Bank Xero feed, it should start working immediately. However, it may take up to 24 hours for all of your historical transactions to be imported into Xero.
If you have trouble setting up your ASB Bank Xero feed, you can contact ASB Bank customer support for help.
They can help you to troubleshoot any problems you’re having, and make sure that your feed is set up correctly.
Benefits of setting up an ASB Bank Xero feed
There are several benefits to setting up an ASB Bank Xero feed, including:
- Save time: Automating your accounting will save you time that you can spend on other tasks.
- Reduce errors: When you manually enter transactions, there’s a risk of making errors. Automating your accounting will help to reduce this risk.
- Get a real-time view of your finances: Xero will automatically update with your latest transactions, giving you a real-time view of your finances.
- Make better financial decisions: With a real-time view of your finances, you can make better financial decisions.