Your ASB Bank statement is a summary of your account activity over a period of time. It shows you all of the deposits, withdrawals, and other transactions that have taken place on your account.
Your bank statement is a valuable tool for tracking your spending and managing your finances.
What information is included on an ASB Bank statement?
Your ASB Bank statement will typically include the following information:
- Your account number
- Your name and address
- The statement period
- Your account balance at the beginning and end of the period
- All of the deposits, withdrawals, and other transactions that have taken place on your account during the period
- Any fees or charges that have been applied to your account
You will receive an ASB Bank statement on a monthly basis. You can choose to receive your statement electronically or by mail.
How do I read my ASB Bank statement?
To read your ASB Bank statement, start by looking at the account summary at the top of the page. This will show you your account balance at the beginning and end of the statement period, as well as any fees or charges that have been applied to your account.
Next, review the transaction history. This is a list of all of the deposits, withdrawals, and other transactions that have taken place on your account during the statement period. Each transaction will include a date, description, amount, and new balance.
If you have any questions about your ASB Bank statement, you can contact customer service for assistance.
How to use my ASB Bank statement to manage my finances?
Your ASB Bank statement can be a valuable tool for managing your finances. You can use it to:
- Track your spending: Review your transaction history to see where your money is going. This can help you to identify areas where you can cut back.
- Budget your money: Use your statement to create a budget for the next month. This will help you to track your income and expenses and make sure that you are not overspending.
- Detect fraudulent activity: Review your statement carefully to look for any unauthorized transactions. If you see anything suspicious, contact customer service immediately.