ASB Bank is one of New Zealand’s leading commercial banks, offering a wide range of products and services, including savings accounts, mortgages, loans, and credit cards. The bank has a good reputation for its customer service and its competitive rates.
What do customers say about ASB Bank?
In general, ASB Bank receives positive reviews from its customers. Many customers praise the bank’s customer service, its competitive rates, and its wide range of products and services.
Here are some of the positive reviews that ASB Bank has received from its customers:
- “ASB Bank has been great to me. I’ve been a customer for over 10 years and I’ve never had any problems. The customer service is excellent and the rates are competitive.”
- “I’m very happy with ASB Bank. I’ve been a customer for a few years now and I’ve always found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The rates are also good.”
- “I’ve been with ASB Bank for a few months now and I’m really impressed. The customer service is excellent and the rates are competitive. I would definitely recommend ASB Bank to others.”
However, there are also some negative reviews that ASB Bank has received from its customers. Some customers have complained about the bank’s fees, its slow processing times, and its lack of innovation.
Here are some of the negative reviews that ASB Bank has received from its customers:
- “ASB Bank has too many fees. I’m constantly being charged for things like account maintenance and ATM withdrawals.”
- “ASB Bank is slow. It takes days for transactions to process. This is very frustrating.”
- “ASB Bank is not innovative. The bank’s products and services are outdated and behind the times.”
What is the overall customer satisfaction rate with ASB Bank?
ASB Bank has a customer satisfaction rate of 88%. This means that 88% of its customers are satisfied with the bank’s products and services.
This is a high customer satisfaction rate, and it indicates that ASB Bank is a good bank to choose.
ASB Bank is a good bank to choose if you are looking for a bank with a good reputation for customer service, competitive rates, and a wide range of products and services.
However, it is important to be aware of the bank’s fees, slow processing times, and lack of innovation before you choose ASB Bank.