ASB Bank is one of the largest banks in New Zealand, and it offers a wide range of banking services to its customers.
One of the benefits of being an ASB Bank customer is that you have access to a variety of banking services, including branch banking, internet banking, and mobile banking.
ASB Bank also offers a variety of banking products, including savings accounts, checking accounts, loans, and credit cards.
In addition, ASB Bank offers a variety of insurance products, including home insurance, car insurance, and travel insurance.
ASB Bank is a member of the New Zealand Bankers’ Association, and it is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality of banking services.
ASB Bank is also committed to providing its customers with a safe and secure banking experience.
What are ASB Bank’s holidays in 2022?
ASB Bank will be closed on the following holidays in 2022:
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 3, 2022
- Waitangi Day: Monday, February 7, 2022
- Good Friday: April 15, 2022
- Easter Monday: April 18, 2022
- Anzac Day: Monday, April 25, 2022
- Queen’s Birthday: Monday, June 6, 2022
- Labour Day: Monday, October 24, 2022
- Christmas Day: Sunday, December 25, 2022
- Boxing Day: Monday, December 26, 2022
Banking services available on ASB Bank holidays
Some ASB Bank services will still be available on ASB Bank holidays, including:
- Internet banking: You can access your ASB Bank accounts and make transactions through internet banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mobile banking: You can also access your ASB Bank accounts and make transactions through the ASB Mobile app 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- ATM withdrawals: You can withdraw cash from your ASB Bank accounts at any ASB Bank ATM 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Phone banking: You can call ASB Bank customer service on 0800 803 804 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ASB Bank will be closed on a number of holidays in 2022. However, some ASB Bank services will still be available on these holidays.
You can prepare for ASB Bank holidays by making sure you have enough cash on hand, using internet banking or mobile banking for transactions, and using an ASB Bank ATM for withdrawals.
If you have any questions or concerns, call ASB Bank customer service on 0800 803 804.