ASB Bank EFTPOS is an electronic payment system that allows customers to make purchases at participating merchants using their ASB EFTPOS card or ASB Mobile app.
EFTPOS stands for Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale, and it is the most popular payment method in New Zealand.
What are the benefits of using ASB Bank EFTPOS?
There are a number of benefits to using ASB Bank EFTPOS, including:
- EFTPOS payments are quick and easy to make, and they can be used at a wide range of merchants, including supermarkets, convenience stores, petrol stations, and restaurants.
- EFTPOS payments are very secure, and all transactions are protected by the latest security technologies.
- Some ASB EFTPOS cards offer rewards programs, such as cashback or air miles, for using your card to make purchases.
How to use ASB Bank EFTPOS
To use ASB Bank EFTPOS, simply swipe your ASB EFTPOS card or tap your ASB Mobile app on the EFTPOS terminal at the checkout counter.
You will then be prompted to enter your PIN or approve the payment using your fingerprint or facial recognition.
ASB Bank EFTPOS can also be used to make online purchases at participating merchants. To do this, simply select the EFTPOS payment option at checkout and enter your ASB EFTPOS card number and PIN. You will then be redirected to the ASB Mobile app to approve the payment.
What are the different types of ASB EFTPOS cards?
ASB Bank offers a range of different EFTPOS cards, including:
- ASB Fastcash Card: This is the most basic type of ASB EFTPOS card, and it can be used to make purchases at participating merchants in New Zealand and around the world.
- ASB Contactless Card: This card is equipped with contactless technology, which allows you to make payments by tapping your card on the EFTPOS terminal.
- ASB Visa Debit Card: This card combines the convenience of an EFTPOS card with the benefits of a Visa debit card, such as the ability to withdraw cash from ATMs and make online purchases.
To get an ASB EFTPOS card, you can simply apply online or visit your local ASB branch. You will need to provide some basic information, such as your name, address, and date of birth.
How do I troubleshoot ASB Bank EFTPOS problems?
If you are having problems with your ASB EFTPOS card or ASB Mobile app, you can contact ASB Customer Service for assistance.
They will be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and get you back to making payments as quickly as possible.