ASB Bank has over 1,000 ATMs across New Zealand. This means that you should be able to find an ASB Bank ATM near you no matter where you are in the country.
How do I find an ASB Bank ATM near me?
There are a few ways to find an ASB Bank ATM near you:
- Use the ASB Bank ATM locator: You can use the ASB Bank ATM locator on the ASB Bank website or app to find an ASB Bank ATM near you. To use the ATM locator, simply enter your address or postcode in the search bar. The ATM locator will show you a list of all ASB Bank ATMs within your area.
- Use a mapping app: You can also use a mapping app, such as Google Maps or Apple Maps, to find an ASB Bank ATM near you. To do this, simply open the mapping app and search for “ASB Bank ATM.” The mapping app will show you a list of all ASB Bank ATMs within your area, as well as their addresses and directions.
- Ask a bank employee: If you are visiting an ASB Bank branch, you can ask a bank employee to help you find an ASB Bank ATM near you.
ASB Bank ATM Services
You can do a variety of things at an ASB Bank ATM, including:
- Withdraw cash: You can withdraw cash from your ASB Bank account using your ASB Bank debit card.
- Deposit cash: You can deposit cash into your ASB Bank account using your ASB Bank debit card.
- Transfer money: You can transfer money between your ASB Bank accounts, or to other bank accounts in New Zealand.
- Pay bills: You can pay bills online using your ASB Bank debit card.
- Check your account balance: You can check your ASB Bank account balance using your ASB Bank debit card.
ASB Bank ATMs are typically open 24/7. However, there may be some ATMs that are located in branches or other businesses that have limited hours of operation.