Aotearoa Credit Union is a New Zealand-owned and operated financial services cooperative. It was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Auckland. Aotearoa Credit Union has over 18,500 members and 11 branches across the country.
Products and services Offered at Aotearoa
Aotearoa Credit Union offers a wide range of financial products and services, including:
- Savings accounts
- Term deposits
- Personal loans
- Home loans
- Credit cards
What are the benefits of banking with Aotearoa?
There are many benefits to banking with Aotearoa Credit Union, including:
- Competitive interest rates on savings accounts and term deposits
- Low fees on loans and credit cards
- Personalized service from friendly and knowledgeable staff
- A commitment to social responsibility and community support
How do I become a member of Aotearoa Credit Union?
To become a member of Aotearoa, you must be a resident of New Zealand and over the age of 16. You can apply for membership online or at any branch.
How do I contact Aotearoa Credit Union?
You can contact Aotearoa Credit Union by phone on 0800 240 200, email ([email protected]), or by visiting any branch.
Types of accounts that Aotearoa Credit Union offers?
Aotearoa Credit Union offers a variety of different types of accounts, including:
- Savings accounts: Savings accounts are a great way to save for your future goals. Aotearoa Credit Union offers a variety of savings accounts with competitive interest rates.
- Term deposits: Term deposits are a great way to grow your savings over time. Aotearoa offers a variety of term deposits with competitive interest rates.
- Personal loans: Personal loans can be used for a variety of purposes, such as consolidating debt, financing a home renovation, or paying for an unexpected expense. Aotearoa offers competitive personal loan rates and terms.
- Home loans: They offer a variety of home loan products to help you buy your dream home. We can help you find the right home loan for your needs and budget.
- Credit cards: Aotearoa Credit Union offers a variety of credit cards with competitive interest rates and rewards programs.
- Insurance: Aotearoa offers a variety of insurance products to protect you and your loved ones. We can help you find the right insurance coverage for your needs.
- Kiwisaver: Kiwisaver is a government-sponsored retirement savings scheme. Aotearoa offers a variety of Kiwisaver schemes to help you save for your retirement.