ANZ Bank is a leading provider of banking and financial services in the Australia and New Zealand region. The bank is always looking for ways to improve its operations and provide better service to its customers.
One way that ANZ Bank is doing this is by using Zoominfo, a business intelligence platform that provides information on companies and people.
What is Zoominfo?
Zoominfo is a business intelligence platform that provides information on companies and people. It is used by businesses of all sizes to find and connect with potential customers, partners, and investors.
Zoominfo also provides information on company financials, products and services, employee data, and industry trends.
How does Zoominfo work?
Zoominfo collects data from a variety of sources, including public records, social media, and company websites. It then uses this data to create profiles of companies and people.
These profiles include information such as contact information, company financials, and industry trends.
How does ANZ Bank use Zoominfo?
ANZ Bank uses Zoominfo to improve its sales, marketing, and customer service operations. For example, ANZ Bank can use Zoominfo to:
- Identify new potential customers
- Connect with potential customers and partners
- Learn more about its customers’ needs
- Improve its marketing campaigns
- Provide better customer service
Here are some specific examples of how ANZ Bank uses Zoominfo:
- ANZ Bank’s sales team use Zoominfo to identify new potential customers. For example, the sales team can search for companies in a specific industry or location. Zoominfo provides the sales team with contact information for the companies, as well as information about the companies’ financials and products and services.
- They also use Zoominfo to connect with potential customers and partners. For example, the marketing team can use Zoominfo to identify companies that are attending industry events. The marketing team can then reach out to these companies to invite them to ANZ Bank events or to learn more about their needs.
- ANZ Bank uses Zoominfo to learn more about its customers’ needs. For example, if a customer calls ANZ Bank with a question about a product or service, the customer service representative can use Zoominfo to learn more about the customer’s business and industry. This information can help the customer service representative to provide better service to the customer.