ANZ Bank Wanganui is a branch of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, one of the leading financial institutions in the South Pacific region.
ANZ Bank Wanganui offers a wide range of banking services to individuals and businesses, including personal banking, business banking, and wealth management.
Bank Services Offered
ANZ Bank Wanganui offers a comprehensive range of banking services, including:
- Personal banking: Current and savings accounts, credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, and insurance.
- Business banking: Business loans, overdrafts, credit cards, merchant services, and trade finance.
- Wealth management: Investment advice, portfolio management, and retirement planning.
ANZ Bank also offers a range of digital banking services, including the ANZ GoMoney mobile app, ANZ Internet Banking, and ANZ Automated Phone Banking. These services allow customers to manage their finances anytime, anywhere.
Location and Hours of Operation
ANZ Bank Wanganui is located at 119 Victoria Avenue, Wanganui, New Zealand. The branch is open Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5:00pm and Saturday from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
Bank Phone Number
The ANZ Bank Wanganui phone number is 0800 269 296. Customers can call this number to speak with a bank representative about their banking needs.
How to Get the Most Out of Your ANZ Bank Wanganui Experience
To get the most out of your ANZ banking experience, here are a few tips:
- Get to know your banking needs: Before you visit the branch, take some time to think about your banking needs. This will help you to identify the right products and services for you.
- Ask questions: If you have any questions about your banking needs, don’t be afraid to ask the bank staff. They are there to help you.
- Take advantage of digital banking services: ANZ Bank offers a range of digital banking services that can make your banking experience easier and more convenient. Be sure to take advantage of these services.
By following these tips, you can get the most out of your ANZ Bank Wanganui experience.