Being a student can be tough, especially when it comes to managing your finances. But with ANZ Bank, you can get the support you need to make the most of your money and reach your financial goals.
How do I open an ANZ Bank account as a student?
To open an ANZ Bank account as a student, you will need to provide the following:
- Your passport
- Your student visa
- Proof of your address in Australia or New Zealand
- A valid Australian or New Zealand tax file number (TFN)
You can open an ANZ Bank account online, over the phone, or in person at an ANZ branch.
ANZ Bank products and services for students
ANZ Bank offers a range of banking products and services for students, including:
- ANZ Access Advantage account: This is a basic savings account that is free to open and maintain for students under the age of 25. It comes with a Visa Debit card and access to ANZ’s mobile banking app.
- ANZ Progress Saver account: This is a savings account that rewards you with bonus interest when you make deposits and don’t make any withdrawals. It’s a good option for students who are saving up for their tuition fees or other expenses.
- ANZ Credit Card for Students: This is a credit card that is designed specifically for students. It comes with a number of benefits, such as a low interest rate and rewards for your spending.
- ANZ Travel Money: ANZ Bank also offers a range of travel money services, including foreign exchange, travel insurance, and prepaid travel cards.
ANZ Bank is a leading bank in Australia and New Zealand, and it offers a wide range of banking products and services specifically for students.
If you are a student searching for a new bank, we encourage you to consider banking with ANZ Bank.