ANZ provides various foreign exchange rates tailored to your specific requirements, though this array of options can sometimes be perplexing.
By utilizing the provided calculator, you can easily determine the applicable exchange rate for scenarios involving purchasing/selling foreign currency in physical form, sending international money transfers, or receiving funds into your ANZ account.
ANZ Bank Exchange Rate Calculator
Here’s how the ANZ exchange rate table functions:
- Begin by identifying the exchange rate column that corresponds to your particular situation.
- Buying Foreign Cash: If you intend to procure foreign currency in the form of physical notes and coins.
- Selling Foreign Cash: If you plan to exchange foreign currency in the form of physical notes and coins.
- Sending Money: If you require transferring funds from Australia to an overseas bank account.
- Receiving Money: If you need to collect funds into your ANZ bank account from an international source.
- Proceed to locate the appropriate currency code. Each row in the table pertains to a distinct currency. For example, if you’re traveling to the UK, focus solely on the exchange rates listed for the British Pound (GBP).
- Additionally, bear in mind that the Euro (EUR) functions as the currency across various countries within the European Monetary Union (EU), encompassing destinations like France, Germany, Italy, and Spain.