ANZ Bank is offering a $50 reward to both the referrer and the referee for referring a friend to ANZ Plus, a digital banking platform. This offer is valid until August 28, 2023.
Who is eligible for the ANZ Bank $50 referral reward?
To be eligible for the ANZ Bank $50 referral reward, you must be an existing ANZ Plus customer. The referee must be a new ANZ Plus customer and must not have held an ANZ Plus account in the past 12 months.
How to refer a friend to ANZ Plus
To refer a friend to ANZ Plus, you can:
- Log in to the ANZ Plus app.
- Tap on the “Refer a friend” tab.
- Enter your friend’s mobile number and tap on “Send invite”.
Your friend will then receive an SMS message with a link to download the ANZ Plus app and create an account.
Requirements for the referee
To receive the $50 reward, the referee must:
- Create an ANZ Plus account using the referral link.
- Add a savings goal to their ANZ Plus account.
- Make 3 card purchases on their ANZ Plus debit card within 30 days of opening their account.
The referrer and referee will both receive the $50 reward within 30 days of the referee meeting the eligibility criteria. The reward will be deposited into the referrer’s and referee’s ANZ Plus savings accounts.
Terms and Conditions
The ANZ Bank referral reward comes with certain T&Cs.
- The ANZ Bank $50 referral reward is a limited time offer and is valid until August 28, 2023.
- The referrer and referee must both have Australian residential addresses.
- The referee must be over the age of 18.
- The referrer can refer up to 10 friends per year.
The ANZ Bank $50 referral reward is a great way to earn a bonus for recommending ANZ Plus to your friends.
To be eligible, the referrer must be an existing ANZ Plus customer and the referee must be a new ANZ Plus customer.
The referee must also add a savings goal to their account and make 3 card purchases within 30 days of opening their account.
Both the referrer and referee will receive the $50 reward within 30 days of the referee meeting the eligibility criteria.