Once you receive your new ANZ bank card, you will need to activate it before you can start using it. You can activate your card in the ANZ App, ANZ Internet Banking, or over the phone.
Activate ANZ Bank Card
To activate your ANZ bank card in the mobile App:
- Log in to the ANZ App.
- Tap More on the Accounts screen.
- Choose Activate Card and follow the prompts.
To activate your card in ANZ Internet Banking:
- Log in to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Activate card and follow the prompts.
To activate your card over the phone:
- Call ANZ Customer Service on 13 13 14.
- Follow the prompts to activate your card.
Once your card is activated, you will need to set a PIN. You can do this in the ANZ App, ANZ Internet Banking, or at an ANZ ATM.